Key Performance Indicators in procurement
All of Finance
This workshop provides an overview of using and developing KPIs in procurement and contract management.
This session is designed for public sector staff who have some procurement experience involved in procurement or contract management.
• What a KPI is, and its relevance in a procurement and contract management context
• What makes a ‘good’ KPI
• Identify what KPI approach is fit for purpose for a range of different types of procurement
• Develop KPIs for a range of different procurement types
• Explain how KPIs can link performance and remuneration
• Use the Contract Outcome Framework to facilitate agencies in developing their own KPIs for procurements.
21 Apr 2021
9:00AM - 1:00PM
15/200 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 | Training Room 2
Log on as
2011-2021 © WorldLearn. All rights reserved.